Our Tennisclub is uniquely situated at the top of Oberrieden out in the green with gorgeous views across the lake of Zurich and into the alps. Highlights include:
- 4 clay courts (Canada Tenn)
- lighting on all 4 courts
- since 2018 new indoor tennis hall (airdome) on two courts during the winter
- newly renovated club house
- "Gross tennis academy" for juniors and adults
- 11 league teams, male and female, in various categories (Interclub)
- Juniors and students profite from attractive rates
The club organizes various social events across the year. People from many different nationalities play at our club. It is a great place to not only play the great sport of tennis but to also meet new friends.
During the summer, the club is private. However during the wintertime, our new tennis hall is open to the public. No matter if you are a member or a non-member: if you are interested to play, please click on the reservation button below. This will lead you directly to our online reservation tool where you can easily see which times are still available and where you can make your reservation. The tool is unfortunately only in German. If you should have any problems with it or if you have any enquiries about our tennis hall, please send us an email to traglufthalle(at)tcoberrieden.ch.
If you should have a general enquiry about our tennisclub, membership opportunities etc., please drop us an email at info(at)tcoberrieden.ch